Sunday, November 24, 2013

random rambling

After a week of Program Transformasi Minda(PTM) at Ancasa KL,
I proceed with my cuti rehat.
Oh my, it feels like "OH YEAH FREEDOM!!!"~
Lol, its not only because of the PTM,
which was a totally packed program (8.30 am - 10.30 pm with lunch & dinner break of course),
its also because of the last time I took my work leave was Aidilfitri.
Well, overall PTM was okay,
I met new people & made some good memories~
So now here I am,
at home, basically resting (I should be preparing for the new semester, which will start as soon as my holiday end).

Im a bit sad to go back to work,
because my beloved office-mate a.k.a my kakak,
had moved to another poli in semenanjung~
Kak Madihah
To Kak Madihah:
Jangan sedey2 da duk sana,
at least permintaan akak da termakbul untuk balik semenanjung~
I will surely miss you!!!
Kita jumpa di PSIS (for sure!!!).

Well, I guess thats the end of my random rambling.
I wrote this while listening to "Yoseob - Caffeine".
Somehow I cant resist to let the song replay over & over again,
even thought the lyric was so sad~
Selingan saje2~ :

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

same la... asal bkak lptop msti nak dgr lagu caffein!! hee

plik npe vdeo dia xle donlod kt idm..huhu...1

Unknown said...

Hello Admin!
Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website kami www.kumpulbagi.com atau www.facebook.com/kumpulbagi/ untuk info selengkapnya.

Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto, music, video, filem dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

rarsoftpc said...

rarsoftpc
intuit turbotax crack
gamemaker studio 2 crack
hitman pro download
internet download manager crack
smadav pro crack

Zaki Saanvi said...

That is a very good tip especially to those new to thhe blogosphere.
Brief but very precise info… Appreciate your sharing this one.
A must read article!
deskscapes full crack
imindmap crack
gihosoft registration key and email
ummy video downloader torrent
nod32 11 crack
Crack Like

Sabir said...

This is really beneficial software for both you and me.
No errors were detected during the audit.
It's something you can take advantage of. I hope you find it nice.
ashampoo video converter crack
wise duplicate finder pro crack
secure eraser professional crack
stardock windowblinds crack download

Unknown said...

I guess I am the only one who came here to share my very own experience. Guess what!? I am using my laptop for almost

the past 6 years, but I had no idea of solving some basic issues. I do not know how to Download Cracked Pro Softwares But thankfully, I recently visited a website named Pcexe.org
PCexe.org
Gihosoft iPhone Data Recovery Crack

Charli Monster said...

Really awesome written blog by the blogger I like to read this kind of interesting blog thanks for sharing an informative blog. Download it. ninja Download Manager

repack-mechanicz said...

Great Blog, Thanks for sharing this Amazing information. Very helpful for me.
fallout anthology crack
the sims 4 snowy escape crack
Need for Speed Payback Crack